Sign up today and receive a book bundle of ‘Good Food: Better Sex’ (€28) and Shiatsu Conscious Cooking
includes a private online consultation (€95) so that this course works for you and your specific needs.
Ensuring your life is balanced, healthy and happy, full of High Flying Energy.
In Chinese Medicine, there are 3 areas from which Good Health is founded – Jing (inherited energy) Shen (spirit/consciousness/the mind) and Chi (energy/life force). This course shows you how to blend all three for health and longevity. It explains the 5element system of understanding and treating the body with food. It will help you understand, activate and enhance your energy, deepening pleasure, passion and love for yourself and others.
- Barley water to alkalize the urinary system reducing painful urination, UTIs, cystitis and improving prostate health.
- Bone broth to improve and build energy
- Acupressure points to stop sweet cravings and improve sleep
- Loaded sweet potatoes to improve blood flow for better lubrication and erectile function
- Acupressure points to reduce menopause symptoms of hot flashes and insomnia
Use this simple online video course that covers every aspect of health using the five elements system of Traditional Chinese Medicine, delicious medicinal food, acupressure points and energy exercise routines.
Week 1 - Building energy and opening energy circuitry in the body
In this week we will start with the basics of Health in Traditional Chinese Medicine. You cannot pour from an empty pot so before we begin action we have to replenish and store sexual energy .
- Yin and Yang – how to balance energy for health
- Morning Movement Chi Gong
- 5 Element – Kidney Health
- Barley water – age old remedy to reduce acidic pain, burning and swelling, increasing urinary flow and balancing the body’s Ph levels with Barley water
- Bone Broth – the ultimate restorative cure
- Jing – keeping your mojo on track
- Self Shiatsu point for the energy storage in the body
- Stimulation and Circulation of your sexual body circuitry
- Warming the body and buiding Chi with Apple and Celery Salad
- Self Shiatsu Exercise to reduce anxiety, heartbreak and low libido (GV4&CV6)
- Warm and nourish with Chilli Con Barley
Week 2 - Storing energy, lowering stress and relaxing the body
This week will cover the nervous system ensuring that sexual energy is not leaking and being wasted.
- Gomasio – the untimate Japanese condiment
- 5 way touch – Ill demonstrate how to connect with the body in a variety of ways
- Cashew milk with Ashwaghanda – potent herb for virility and energy
- Seaweed Scrambled Eggs – build your jing and promote fertility, reproductive energy and longevity
- White Bean and Roasted Garlic Pate – tasty snack for immunity and energy
Week 3 - Balancing Hormones and detoxing the body
Clearing the Liver making sure that hormones flow for healthy fertility, menopause and prostrate
- The Liver, it’s colour, it’s time, it’s flavour, it’s emotion
- Aduki Kale – nutrient rich veg balances liver and spleen, reducing pain and increasing digestion
- Love Lube – learn to make a natural lube, perfect for smooth play and vaginal dryness
- Green Bean and Black fungus – natural blood thinner to ensure blood flow
- Herby Lime Noodles – keep on track with this super simple liver cleansing food
Week 4 - Feeling joyfully at home in the body
Heart and heart protector to keep you in love and in control
- 3 Colour Noodles – detox the liver, quick and easy
- The Heart and Heart Protector, it’s colour, it’s time, it’s flavour, it’s emotion
- Chocolate Strawberries – lubrication and taste for the tongue
- Self Shiatsu for clearing meridian/channels of the body so Chi can flow
- Pineapple salad – reduce inflammation and open the heart
- Self Shiatsu to calm the heart, reduce palpitations, insomnia and anxiety
- Exotic Strawberries – delicious and simple for any lover
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts – reducing blood pressure and increasing easy blood flow
Week 5 - Satisfaction and feeling connected
Spleen Pancreas Health covering blood sugars, arterial health, satisfaction and slow release energy
- Spleen – it’s colour, it’s time, it’s flavour, it’s emotion
- Loaded Sweet Potato – encourage the feeling of satisfaction
- Self Shiatsu to build energy in the body
- Sweet Potato Falafel – what a snack to nourish the body, repairing and rebuilding following childbirth, operation and trauma
- Lung – it’s colour, it’s time, it’s flavour, it’s emotion
- Onion Pilaf – keep the immune system strong
- Chilli Relish – moving Chi & Blood
- Feedback questionnaire