Do you strive to eat healthily but get lost in cravings or habitual eating patterns?
Is there a sense of lack that cannot be satisfied in your life? Would you like to loose weight but don’t know where to start?
Have you lost pleasure in food?
In Chinese medicine, this suggests your stomach and spleen energy is out of balance. Energetically these are the meridians of the nourishing mother earth element and their flavour is sweet. This weekend aims to bring an awareness of the body’s emotional and physical needs for balance and wellness
Come and unload the mental stresses and physical strains, have some fun and learn skills that can nourish your sweet self in everyday life.
You can learn how to satisfy with mindful thought and sweet soul food.
Make the change you want with information, care and support
Wheat & Gluten free, No sugar Crumble
The weekend includes:
- Conscious Cooking Classes focusing on recipes to satisfy sugar cravings
- Amazing Vegetarian Meals
- Energy Exercises and Self Shiatsu sessions focusing on calming the mind bringing peace and satisfaction to the body
- Loving Kindness Meditation & Mantra
- Time to rest, restore and walk in the stunning grounds and secluded beach in North Wicklow
Using principles of Chinese Medicine and the 5 elements, we will discuss specific foods and preparations which help with stomach/spleen, cravings, addictions, weight management and satisfaction. Some of the dishes include;
- Carrot and Courgette Sweet Bread (wheat & gluten free)
- Red date, pear and ginger tea
- Fennel Paella
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Tahini Kale Crisps
- Caramelized onion, quinoa, carrot, and coriander salad
- Baked fruit porridge
- Raw Chocolate Dessert
Cost €345,(€50 discount per person if you come with a friend or family member)
Single rooms allocated first come first served basis at no extra cost
Deposit €105 – Price includes all food, accommodation & tuition.
There are only maximum 14 participants and the single rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis at no extra cost.
Call me at 086 607 0432 or email me at email@example.com for more information, a full schedule outline or to reserve a space.