Saturday 2nd April 2016 11am-3.30pm
The heart and small intestine represent vibrant summer energy within our body. It is where our consciousness, our soul dwells. When the hearts energy is clear it radiates joy and brilliance. Together with the small intestine it enhances our ability to feel connected and to receive love from the world around us.
Learning these easy to cook recipes specifically for early summer and the Heart / Small Intestine is a great way to nourish / cleanse the organs and to help the body reconnect with the Heart’s Desires.
On the menu is:
- Coming Home African Carri Coco Curry (helps remove cholesterol from the body)
- Beetroot and Pear Salad (light and beautiful to reduce any summer heat)
- Oven dried tomatoes and Roasted Garlic (detoxify the body)
- Savoury Coconut Pancakes (perfect healthy alternative to bread)
- Green Bean, Black Fungus & Sesame Salad (to increase healthy circulation)
- Roasted Aubergine & Red pepper paste (full of bioflavinols to repair blood vessels)
- Special Salad with Flower Petals (to reduce palpitations and anxiety)
- Lettuce tonic, (to reduce insomnia and house the mind)
- Goji Berry and Cherry Tea
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment
Cost €65 includes all written recipes and food eaten on the day.
Special Summer offer – 2 people €120
Venue: Miele Experience Centre, 2024 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin
To book a place call me on 086 607 0432 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there is a 3.4 service charge when paying with Paypal